To download a data administrator application form
1 – General clarifications
The owners of personal data defined as the data subject (“requestor”) pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698 are granted the right to submit certain requests regarding the processing of their personal data in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Act (KVKK).
An application form has been prepared Apollo Limited Liability Company for Electronic Marketing onBy identifying your personal data that is processed by Apollo Agency If any, To respond to your request correctly and within the specified legal period.
Additional information may be requested Apollo AgencyTo determine your identity and authority in order to ensure the security of your data Personal data and preventing illegal transfer of data.
In the event that the information provided by the applicant is incorrect and/or not up to date or the applications are unauthorized, The responsibility lies with the applicant in relation to this matter.
In accordance with Article 7 of the Statement on the Law and Principles for Submitting a Request to a Data Controller, If the response to the applicant’s request is in writing, fees will not be charged for up to ten pages. A processing fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page exceeding ten pages.
A fee may be charged as much as the cost of the recording medium if the request is answered using a recording medium such as a CD or flash drive.
2. Scope The right to submit a request according to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law
The applicant can apply to Apollo Agency On the topics mentioned below:
- To find out whether personal data has been processed or not.
- If personal data is processed, Request information related to this.
- To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose.
- Identify third parties to whom personal data is transferred inside or outside the country.
- Request correction of personal data in the event of incomplete or incorrect processing and request that third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred be informed about such processing.
- Request the deletion, destruction or erasure of personal data in the absence of reasons requiring its processing even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law and other laws related to it, Request that third parties to whom personal data are transferred during this transaction be informed of this.
- Objection to the emergence of an opposite result when analyzing data processed exclusively by automated systems.
- Request compensation for damage in the event of harm due to unlawful processing of personal data.
3. How to apply
According to the first paragraph of Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law, Requests regarding these rights must be submitted to the Apollo Agency in writing with a signature or in other ways determined by the (“Administrative Board”) of the Personal Data Protection Board.
Applications must be submitted in writing and a printed copy of this form must be obtained.
- By personally coming to the applicant and submitting it by hand.
- Through a notary public.
- Via a registered email address (KEP). secure electronic signature, Or mobile phone signature
- The application can be sent to us via the applicant’s e-mail that we have previously notified and registered in the system.
Below you will find information on how to submit written requests to us regarding the written request submission channels.
|Address of the place of submission||Information that must be mentioned when sending the application||How to apply|
|Yakuplu, 4. Sk. no:19 D:1, 34524 Beylikdüzü/İstanbul||“Request for information under the Personal Data Protection Act” will be written on the envelope.||Submitting the application in person (the applicant must come in person with a document proving his identity)|
|Yakuplu, 4. Sk. no:19 D:1, 34524 Beylikdüzü/İstanbul||“Request for information under the Personal Data Protection Law” will be written in the notification envelope.||Notification by notary public|
|email@example.com||“Personal Data Protection Act Information Request” will be written in the subject section of the email.||Via “secure electronic signature” through registered email (KEP)|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||“Request Personal Data Protection Law Information” in the subject section of the email.||Application by mobile phone signature or email (using the email address previously notified by the data subject to the Data Controller and registered in the Data Controller’s system)|
Apollo Agency has the right to request additional information from the applicant and take the necessary measures to verify the identity of the applicant in applications that he will submit via email.
In accordance with the second paragraph of Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law, your requests submitted to us in writing or electronically will be responded to within thirty days from the date of notification or the date of receipt of your request, depending on the type of request.